2010. május 2., vasárnap

Unusual.

I've seen something really unusual today at the Batizado (my capoeira exam, fight for your belt).
The two leaders of our group, Bracos Fortes, Mestrando Joao and Mestrando Jubileu have had to fight their master, Mestre Paihakan and the brazilian Mestre Pontape, two great masters of capoeira. Why did they fought? For becoming a mestre themselves. It took them their life. They sacrificed it on the altair of capoeira, and they became masters of it. It was wonderful, as I saw them fight. I saw the game of Iuna, which I thought I will never ever see, which can be played only by masters of capoeira. I'm glad I was at the event of them becoming mestres, when they got their belt of three white and one green string. This is something not everyone get to see. Oh, and we have to get new training shirts, these have Mestrando Joao - Mestrando Jubileu captions on it.

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Yeah I know I never comment, but I just want to say, that I always read your posts. Bit outlandish stuff but I love it. Makes you think.

    I never indulged in any kinds of martial arts, well at least not for long, but I can defend myself if I have to. The point is, that you'll become a master of capoeira if you work hard enough. Reach your goals, I wish you the best of luck. Maybe I should pick up some martial art training seriously this time around...

    VálaszTörlés