2010. augusztus 22., vasárnap

I've got nothing else to do so I post some shit

It's 1:10 and I'm still up. It's not unusual though, I'm just not used to write here ate this time. Well, or any other time. Sorry.

I just watched the Grown ups movie, and it was better than I expected. You know, it's the bunch of Adam Sandler and his friends, the fat guy, the small guy, a weird stranger, and somehow Chris Rock. Oh, and Salma Hayek, whos accent is pretty fucking sexy.

I got the feeling through the whole movie, that most of the time there was no written text for the actors what to say. Some of the jokes is so random, and the laughs are so honest, either they are real, or they are one of the best actors and actresses.

It's basically about a 1978 champion basketball team, when Adam and his friends were young, about 12, and won the championship with their coach, who is a really good person, and blah blahblah. Anyway, the kids grew up, and suddenly the coach dies. This brings the boys and their families together again, they rent the same house by the lake they spent the '70s and '80s, and there the fun starts.

It's a fun little family movie, with some hysterical laughs, get your girlfriend, friend, your mom, the janitor, whoever you want, take some popcorn, and go watch it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése